Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Nuts?

I am allergic to peanuts.
But I FUCKING LOVE peanuts.

peanut butter, peanut cookies, those chocolate bars with peanuts in them, Reeese's....NY roasted glazed peanuts, peanut brittle, peanuts on a boat, lesbians covered in peanuts(wait, what? what. what?)

Sometimes I lie to myself. I say, "Nawww I'm not REALLY allergic. I mean, when was the last time I checked? It will be different this time."
No.
No it won't.
They still give me hives.
Which brings me down.
And it doesn't go away for days.

Peanuts, are exactly the same as checking my ex's social media.
So, if you ask me what they are up to
I will suggest you go check!
I have no idea haha
I stopped torturing myself like that somewhere around the age of 25.

That's right. Head rubs yes. Peanuts no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment