Tuesday, December 19, 2017

My LGBTQ Christmas Card Collection!

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas amore's!

Oh man! What a year ammiright?!
My Etsy shop has been on fiyyyyyaaa this winter! My lil' shop had it's one year anniversary(yay!) and we reached our 200th sale(wooooyeahbaby!) and got over 16,000 views (OMGawsshhhh)
It's been super fun mailing cards all over the world- Spain, Scotland, London, New York, and a ton of small rural towns in the US which makes me REALLY happy because I feel like these people have connected to my work when maybe they didn't have a ton of LGBTQ options in their hometowns. Art is all about connecting to people. Just like life is. Deep, I know. But for realz.

Here are a few of my most popular cards for you guys to take a gander:)
Thanks for all your love and support this year
xo





No comments:

Post a Comment