Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pattern Drafting Crotchless Panties in LA

One of the strangest jobs I was ever offered was pattern drafting crotchless lingerie in Los Angeles haha
I don't know how these things seem to continuously happen to me. But they do. Perhaps it is just the design field that attracts eccentric personalities. And then these eccentric people open companies. And then they all hire me lol actually the funniest part is that the woman who ran the company was pretty normal. She simply saw a niche market and capitalized on it. She was a smart lady. I have built "normal" products for people much more bizarre than she was.
Actually now that I think about it... I probably ended up with the crotchless underwear people because I did a buying internship at Kiki De Montparnasse in Soho New York. Some days I just put stickers on feather masks and whips all day long...yes now it makes more sense....haha
The fashion industry does amuse haha
I love Soho in New York so much.
Here is a pic of me when I was working in LA. The second and third pictures are from Kiki De Montparnasse in Soho. The crotchless underwear pics are too much. If you want to see some use google. You know how. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment