Friday, December 5, 2014

Faking It

All my favourite allergy friendly foods!
It's not the real thing, but it will be our secret. Mmmmk?
btw
you totally thought I was going to write about something dirty didn't you!? Pervs.
(please tell me you have seen When Harry Met Sally) 
I would like to partake in your pecan piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieee

1. Wow Butter. 
Tastes just like peanut butter!
I suspect it is made of unicorn hooves.
And glitter.


2. Daiya (dairy free) Cheese.
It's good on everything.
I checked.

3. Wild Roots Gluten Free Pancake And Waffle Mix
AMAZING.

4. Wine!
It's peanut, dairy, and gluten free!
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Yup, totally thought you were going to write something dirty. I'm apparently a perv. In other news, I have yet to try any of those allergy friendly foods then again, I don't have allergies. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha I only tease because I luuuuuurve you! :) Totally stoked that you are getting your blog going btw! Keep it up chicki!

    ReplyDelete