Wednesday, August 20, 2014

God doesn't love lesbians?

So, the first official comment tonight on my blog from someone not happy with my GAY GAY GAY lifestyle choices.
Ahem, sorry. I just love telling people the truth. The truth that I'm super gay. I love women. Beautiful, smart, strong, women who rock my world.
I suspected this would happen eventually as my blog has BLOWN UP in popularity(3000 views in one month). Yup, I said 3000.

Ryan,
You don't like that I'm a lesbian?
I don't like your judgemental disposition.
Oh, and the only "wrong" thing I ever did was lie about who I was for 27 years.
Have to go see my gorgeous girlfriend now. Ciao.

The blog post and his comment is here:
http://brandymars.blogspot.ca/2014/08/sex-drugs-and-falling-in-love.html?showComment=1408589986949




No comments:

Post a Comment