Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Lesbian Dates A Dude. Season 1, Episode 1. Prepare for disaster/potential awesome

Her: what did you do last night?
Me: hung out with a friend
Her: ....you have a weird expression on your face
Me: ....uhmm. I think I might be dating him...
Her(laughing): you do realize he is a man?
Me: Haha, yes. I did notice....I like him. We get along really well and he's nice to me
Her: So, it's like.... you are dating a person....and not a gender?

oui. so it seems.

I decided when I moved and started this blog last June that I would live a 100% true life.
It's a promise to myself I take very seriously.
I'm not ashamed of anything I've done. Ever. Including this.
I spent 5 YEARS hiding my romantic relationships with women.
(the amount of effort it took to keep this secret was quite immense, in hindsight I reeeeaaaaally should have not given a damn and should have been like, "HEY! MEET MY PARTNER! TOTAL BABE, AMIRIGHT?!)

People do actually get struck by lighting sometimes haha
....so, I guess me dating this guy fits into that category. 
And, lastly, I would like to point out that there are a lot of letters in LGBTQ.
Soooo, I'm going to see how this goes.
Because I want to.

Later we can classify this together!
Under either "Romantic tragedy/hilarious mistakes that make good dinner party stories"
or
"How I met your mother!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment