2. Don't buy polyester if you have body odour problems. Actually, just don't buy polyester. Just save up and get the good stuff(silk).
SMELL-ITH BE GONE-ITH!!!!!!
3. When in doubt, copy the window mannequins. Or, just straight up buy the outfit in the window. This is pretty fool-proof. Unless you are shopping at Forever 21 and you are 55 years old.
4. If you are over 16 no one wants to see your belly button. Even if you have the cutest belly button of all-time. I mean, yeah I want to see it. But not like, at work. Mmmm k?
Save it for parties. Like this. And bring me.
cat hats acceptable
7. Lint roller.
for said cat hat
8. Comfort= confident. Overly tight tights make me want to defenestrate myself. Don't do it. Unless you are masochistic. Then go to town.
9. Beige isn't a colour. Yawn fest
I never fully trust people who wear beige pants.