Saturday, December 13, 2014

The 5 lesbian haircuts

This morning over delicious non-vegan* gasp* brunch (thats's right people we aren't all vegan! aaaamazing!) my most excellent lesbian friend informed me about the 5 lesbian haircuts.
Too good not to share!
P.s. I am not-so-slowly becoming OBSESSED with poached eggs! What sorcery is this!? Bah!

1. The dandy/Beiber
(quiiiiiite dapper!)


ammiright?
http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

2. Assymetrical long in front
.....or long in back(aka side mullet)

3. One side shaved
 (oh heyyyy it's me!)
4. Both sides shaved with top bun
(this is a fancy swirly one but usually it's like this but just a plain bun)
(p.s. babe alert!)
5. The rooster( I don't know what this is actually called but I keep seeing it on lesbians leading to me believing it is "a lesbian thing")

No comments:

Post a Comment