Monday, September 14, 2015

thighbrows vs thigh gap

just reading about thighbrows
all the rage right now
apparently is the crease created when the thigh meets the hip which "looks like an eyebrow"
below:
my immediate reaction but replace "fetch" with "thighbrow"
kidding.
(sort of)
but I bring this up not because I give a single flying monkey about thighbrows BUT because a lot of articles seem to be slamming thin bodies while explaining the thighbrow and I would just like to point out that healthy bodies come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some people are just naturally thin(b*tches) (joooooking) and it's not their fault they can push their shoulder blades up and use the holes for catching rain when they are thirsty. I mean, that's just pure talent.
Anyways, body positivity people. 
Seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment